Four days, Saturdays 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Also Four vacation days during Spring, Summer, Thanksgiving and Winter breaks.
Driver's Education will include instruction in the following areas:
1. Driving is your responsibility
2. Major causes of accidents
3. The driver
4. Natural forces affecting driving
5. Signs, signals, highway markings; highway design features which require understanding for safe operation of motor vehicles
6. California Vehicle Code, rules of the road, and other state laws and local motor vehicle laws and ordinances
7. Differences in characteristics of urban and rural driving, including safe use of modern expressways
8. Critical vehicle systems and subsystems requiring preventative maintenance
9. Pedestrian safety
10. Effects of alcohol and drugs
11. Motorcycle safety
13. Traffic safety videos
Traffic Violator School:
This is offered the 2nd, 4th and 5th Saturday of the each
month at 9:00am to 4:30pm. We also offer an Evening session once a
month, call for more details.
-The Teacher(s) is knowledgeable in traffic safety with a
law enforcement background. Some of the subjects discussed will be road
rage and aggressive driving.
- A voluntary attendance to Universal Traffic School offers a
special driving education program to improve your driving skill through
this traffic program. You may attend whether or not students are
traffic violators. (sections 11200 and 11208 (CVC))
Behind the wheel training:
Monday through Friday at
9:30am, 11:30am, 2:30pm or 4:30pm
Saturdays 9:30am, 11:30am, or 2:30pm
This class is offered for teens, adults, seniors, and special needs.
*Behind the wheel training is also offered in spanish.
*Special teen discounts apply when student signs up for driver education in classroom and behind the wheel! $50.00 off.
*Additional discounts of $20.00 - $40.00, may apply
when family or friend discounts are prearranged before class starts.
Teen, family and friends must start the same session for discounts.